- Previous promotional and/or event marketing experience
- Sales mentality and/or previous sales experience a plus
- Previous experience working in a team environment
- Ability to interact with management, clients and consumers in any setting
- Has access to reliable transportation
- Can lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Candidates must have excellent communication and people skills, be natural problem solvers, and be clean and professional in appearance
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Able to stand and talk for entire shift
- Friendly and outgoing personality is a must!!
Up to 33% of the time: Lifting and/or Carrying 20 - 50 lbs. (medium work level), Pull, Push
Continuously 66-100% of the shift: Use Hands and/or Legs for Repetitive Motion, Simple Grasping, Firm Grasping (pushing pulling arm Controls), Walk, StandContinuously 66-100% of the shift: Verbal communication
About Genesis Today:
Working for Genesis Today is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Recognized as the world leader in Superfruits and Superfoods, the company produces the finest, purest, wild-harvested liquid nutritional supplements, healthy juices, healthy snacks, and healthy ready-to-drink teas on the planet. With offices around the world and products available through the country's leading retailers like Whole Foods, Sam's Club, Wal-Mart, HEB, Walgreens, and many more fine retail establishments. Genesis Today is one of the fastest growing companies in the country. Inc. Magazine has acknowledged the company's incredible growth by ranking Genesis Today as the 4th fastest growing company in the massive health care industry.
Genesis Today's family of brands can be found at:
Genesis Today's products are sold worldwide with offices in Austin, Texas (HQ), Salt Lake City, Utah and Seoul, South Korea. This position is based in Austin, Texas (HQ).
Genesis Today takes pride in producing the finest, most efficacious Superfruit and Superfood products in the world. Every Genesis Today Superfruit product delivers our customers a therapeutic level of Superfruits that produce a definite effect. We also take pride in our people and preserving mother Earth. Our company is green, deals with fair trade farmers, practices sustainable farming and our ingredients are organic and/or wild-harvested. Our offices use all non-toxic materials in our buildings and all of the windows in our offices open to allow fresh air to fill the workspace.
While we have a casual dress code, we maintain a professional environment. Our company values creativity, honesty, dedication, good old-fashioned hard work and recognition for exceptional results. Everyone has the chance to succeed at Genesis Today as demonstrated by several entry level people who have been promoted to senior level managers and are now owners in this fine Corporation.